Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Natalie Portman Expecting A Baby Boy!


Actress Natalie Portman and her dancer fiance Benjamin Millepied are expecting a baby boy.

“Black Swan” actress Natalie Portman is pregnant with a baby boy, who is due this summer.

Portman and fiance Benjamin Millepied are said to be “so excited” to be welcoming a son.

A source close to the couple revealed, “They’ve only told a very small group of family members and friends that they’re expecting a son. They are so excited. Benjamin cannot wait to be a father.

“Natalie had a big smile on her face. She looked amazing.”

Natalie, 29, said the first few months of her pregnancy had been “really calm” and without any problems.

The actress said, “I feel great. I’m through my first trimester. It’s been really calm and good.”

Portman hopes to be as good of a parent as hers were to her, stating, “If I am a shadow as good a parent, an echo, then I will be the best in the world, so thank you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment